An exciting new opportunity has become available for Sort Line Operatives to work with our client, who is a Waste Management specialist, based in the Ford area.
As a Sort Line Operative, you will be responsible for picking various materials from a moving conveyor belt and for a variety of other duties throughout the facility when instructed by your Team Leader/Supervisor.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
– Picking at defined rates selective materials from a moving conveyor
– Ensuring quality and recovery rates are maximised
– Housekeeping of the operator cabins and the facility in general
– Operator maintenance of parts of the plant
– General duties throughout the facility
Monday – Friday – 06:30 – 17:30
Saturday – 06:30 – 13:00
Pay rate 9.11£
Sat rate 12£
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.